About Hartmut Eggert
Hartmut Eggert is a successful coach, business owner and entrepreneur. From leaving his hometown in Hamburg, Germany in 1990, and moving to California, he has accomplished many of his dreams and goals.
As a Certified Jack Canfield Success Principles Trainer and Energy Leadership IndexTM Master Practitioner, Hartmut is able to utilize various resources to help transform Corporations, Small Businesses, Entrepreneurs as well as Individuals, so that they can improve their Employee Engagement, Leadership Skills and Bottom Line.
Giving back to the community and helping others is VERY important to Hartmut. He has served multiple terms on the board of a local non-profit community sailing club as Fleet Captain (in charge of training, guidelines and club procedures), as well as treasurer. He is an avid sailor and has been teaching sailing since 2004. Aside from being a sailing instructor for the American Sailing Association, he holds a USCG 50 Ton Master License.
Presently, Hartmut Eggert is currently an advisory-board member for Life Sail, Inc., a non- profit that’s dedicated to "Providing Underserved & At-Risk Youths and deserving children with Character-Building Programs through the art of Sailing & Seamanship".
- 1. Jack Canfield - Certified Success Principles Trainer Hartmut is a Certified Jack Canfield - Certified Success Principles Trainer.
- 2. iPEC - Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching Hartmut Eggert is a graduate of the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching.
- 3. Energy Leadership Master Practitioner Hartmut is a Certified Energy Leadership Master Practitioner.
What Can Life Coaching Do For You?
Why Does Life Coaching Works so Well?
Coaching can address many areas of your life and business, depending on your particular circumstances and needs. It can improve all of the above areas of your life and business. By working with a coach using the Energy Leadership System, you can alter your attitude and perspective, make a shift in your consciousness, and increase your energy and leadership effectiveness. And by doing that, you can’t help but to adjust your habits and default tendencies so they WILL move you towards your dreams and goals more efficiently! And what that means for your business is creating a healthy bottom line.
Latest Blog Posts
- Work expands so as to fill the time available for...
- Would you drive with your foot pushing down on the...
- 2018 is just around the corner and ready to be...